Steinel L190 PIR Sensor 1/2 Carriage Light in Black
This Steinel L190 exclusive SensorLight has a timelessly elegant lantern design and is perfect for prestigious exteriors. The combination of die-cast aluminium and STEINEL's intelligent multi-sensor technology offers you a stylish but practical outdoor light.
This SensorLight is offered in Black and White and is therefore customizable to your needs.
The technology in this light offers numerous customised lighting and comfort functions, such as an easy on the eyes setting where the lighting starts off soft and increasing gradually to full brightness. Basic Brightness can also be adjusted between 0% and 50%.
The reach of the light can be set to a maximum of 12m or 5m by simply turning the multi lens. The light has a detection zone of 180 degrees, however this can be reduced by fittings the shrouds supplied. The practical design of this light allows you to easily access the function buttons for varying the time and twilight threshold settings underneath the sensor.
- Black colour
- Integrated soft light start
- Light switches to full brightness when movement detected
- Comfort function buttons for accurately setting light 'ON' duration, twilight threshold and controlling brightness
- Long-life, intricately ornamented die-cast aluminium
- Manual override (4h) at power switch
- IP 44 rating
- Coverage angle: 180°
- Overall dimensions: 33.5cm H x 21.7cm W x 14.7cm D
- Voltage: 230-240 V/50 Hz
- Sensor type: Passive infrared
- Output: 100 W
- Detection angle: 180° with 90° angle of aperture
- Capability of masking out individual segments: Yes
- Reach 2 basic settings: 12 m max or 5 m max
- Response brightness 2-2000 lx
- Time setting 5 sec - 15 min
- Basic light level: 0 % - 50 %
- Soft light start: Yes
- Manual override selectable: 4h
- IP rating: IP44
- Protection class: II
- Material: Aluminium
- With lamp: No
- Suitable for incandescent lamps, low-energy lamps and LEDs: Yes